Sean Sirois Admission Scholarship for Students from Québec (721200105091)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Sean Sirois Admission Scholarship for
Students from Quebec
This scholarship was generously created by Mr. Sean Sirois, to encourage Quebec students to complete their university education in commerce in a bilingual environment in Canada’s capital.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a newly-admitted undergraduate student at the Telfer School of Management who is from the province of Québec.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person with the protected/refugee status;
- be admitted as a full-time student in an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa;
- have graduated from a high school or CÉGEP in Québec; and
- have a minimum admission average of 80 %.
Note: The selected recipient will receive their scholarship once they are registered at the University of Ottawa.
Value of the award: $1,000
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
- No application is required, the scholarship is awarded automatically.