George Babits Scholarship (742200305070)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
George Babits Scholarship
This scholarship was generously created by Mr. George Babits.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to an undergraduate student at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section who demonstrates academic excellence and financial need.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be registered as a full-time student in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section of the University of Ottawa;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
- demonstrate academic excellence.
Value of the award: $1,000
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.