Dr. Normand Léo and Mrs. Ljubica Benoiton Bursary (722200105069)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Dr. Normand Léo and Mrs. Ljubica Benoiton Bursary
This bursary was generously created by Dr. Normand Léo Benoiton and Mrs. Ljubica Benoiton.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a bursary to a full-time student registered in the Translational and Molecular Medicine program at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ottawa.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen;
- be registered as a full-time student in the Translational and Molecular Medicine program at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ottawa;
- have completed high school studies in Canada; and
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
Value of the award: $1,000
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include:
- the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. a non-official copy of the applicant’s high school transcript.