Robert Taylor Admission Scholarship for the School of Music (721200305050)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Robert Taylor Admission Scholarship for the School of Music
This scholarship was generously created by Mr. Robert Taylor.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a newly-admitted undergraduate student at the School of Music of the Faculty of Arts.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be admitted as a full-time student in an undergraduate program at the School of Music of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Ottawa;
- specialize in performance of a string instrument; and
- have a minimum admission average of 80 %.
Note: The selected recipient will receive their scholarship once they are registered to the University of Ottawa.
Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
- No application is required, the scholarship is awarded automatically.