Mark and Gail Marcogliese Graduate Fellowship for Research at the University of Ottawa Brain and Mind Research Institute (712200305043)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Mark and Gail Marcogliese Graduate Fellowship for research at the University of Ottawa
Brain and Mind Research Institute
This fellowship was generously created by Mr. Mark Marcogliese and Mrs. Gail Marcogliese.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Financially support a graduate student at the University of Ottawa, who is conducting research at the University of Ottawa Brain and Mind Research Institute.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be registered as a full-time student in a graduate program at the University of Ottawa;
- conduct research at the University of Ottawa Brain and Mind Research Institute as part of their program; and
- demonstrate great potential in their field of research.
Value of the award: Minimum $10,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Graduate
Application contact: Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office, Faculty of Medicine
Application deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include:
- a detailed summary (maximum 10 pages, including references) from the applicant outlining the research they are conducting;
- the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries; and
- a letter of support from the applicant’s supervisor.