Myron and Catherine Tetreault Admission Scholarship (721200304025)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Myron and Catherine Tetreault Admission Scholarship
This scholarship was generously created by The Myron & Catherine Tetreault Foundation.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a newly-admitted undergraduate student at the Telfer School of Management who is from Alberta or Saskatchewan.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be admitted as a full-time student in an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa;
- have graduated from a high school in Alberta or Saskatchewan; and
- demonstrate academic excellence.
Note: The selected recipients will receive their scholarship once they are registered at the University of Ottawa.
Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
- No application is required, the scholarship is awarded automatically.