Arab Canadian University Graduate Association Scholarship (722200303992)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR A NON ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF NON ENDOWED FUND
Arab Canadian University Graduate Association Scholarship
This scholarship was generously created by the Arab Canadian University Graduate Association.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to students in need who demonstrate a keen interest in the Arabic language and culture.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
2. be registered as a full-time undergraduate student at the University of Ottawa;
3. have completed a minimum of three courses related to Arabic Studies;
4. be in good academic standing;
5. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the University of Ottawa Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
6. demonstrate a keen interest in the Arabic Studies.
Value of the Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: One
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire;
2. a non-official copy of the applicant’s transcript; and
3. A letter from the applicant (max. 500 words) detailing their keen interest in the Arabic language and culture.