Chrysler Canada International Exchange Fund (762200303881)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWMENT FUND
CHRYSLER CANADA INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE FUND
PURPOSE OF FUND
To help offset travel expenses for students of the Telfer School of Management participating in international exchange programs.
The applicant must:
1. be registered in a program at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa;
2. participate in international exchange programs;
3. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service.
Value of the Award: Variable
No. of Awards: Variable
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate and Graduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: March 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. an estimate of travel expenses expected to be incurred.