Louis De Melo Mobility Fund for the Telfer Executive Mentorship Program (722200303847)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Louis de Melo Mobility Fund for the Telfer Executive Mentorship Program
This fund was generously created by Mr. Louis de Melo, CPA, CMA, an alumnus of the Telfer School of Management and the Vice-President, External Relations of the University of Ottawa at the time of the creation of the fund.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Financially support Telfer senior students who are matched with mentors from outside of Ottawa, as part of the Telfer Executive Mentorship Program, to ensure that they can meet their mentor in person at least once.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be registered as a full-time student in the 3rd or 4th year of an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa;
- be participating in the Telfer Executive Mentorship Program; and
- be matched with a mentor who is located outside of Ottawa.
Note: The funding allocated to the recipient will be used to defray the costs of a trip to meet his/her mentor in person.
- Value of the award: Variable
- Number of awards: Variable
- Frequency of the award: Annual
- Level or program of study: Undergraduate
- Application contact: Telfer School of Management
- Application deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include a letter of motivation from the applicant.