Barbara Clubb Scholarship in Information Studies (712200102836)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Barbara Clubb Scholarship in Information Studies
This scholarship was created in honour of Barbara Clubb, former City Librarian.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a deserving student at the School of Information Studies who has work or volunteer experience in a library.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person with the protected/refugee status;
2. be registered as a full-time or part-time student in Master’s of Information Studies at the School of Information Studies of the University of Ottawa;
3. have a good academic record;
4. be a resident of the National Capital Region, including Gatineau; and
5. have work or volunteer experience in a library.
Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Master’s
Application contact: School of Information Studies ( esis@uOttawa.ca)
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
1. the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries; and
2. a non-official copy of the applicant’s transcript.