Eric Lewis Scholarship (742220102852)
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND (OTSS  )
Eric Lewis Scholarship
This scholarship was created in honour of Eric Lewis, an alumnus of the Common Law Class of 1982.
The donors wish to thank the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through their generous matching contribution.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Provide financial assistance to undergraduate students at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section of the University of Ottawa who demonstrate financial need.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person with the protected/refugee status;
2. be registered as a full-time student in a program at the Common Law Section of the Faculty of Law, including the National Program;
3. be in good academic standing;
4. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules; and
5. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.