Trent Family Fund (OSOTF) (722220101212)
TITLE OF ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF  )
Trent Family Fund
This fund was established by John E. Trent during his tenure as professor at the Department of Political Science, now the School of Political Studies, of the University of Ottawa. The donor wishes to thank the Alumni Association of the University of Ottawa and the Government of Ontario for their matching contributions.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to students registered in the fourth year of the Honours program at the School of Political Studies and whose education would otherwise be compromised.
The applicant must:
1. be registered full-time in the fourth year of the Honours program at the School of Political Studies of the University of Ottawa;
2. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules;
3. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa;
4. demonstrate improvement in their academic results from first year;
5. demonstrate involvement in the university life; and
6. have a CGPA of at least 7.0.
Value of the award: Maximum $2,500
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.