Friends of the Ottawa Public Library Endowment Fund (712240302151)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Friends of the Ottawa Public Library
This fund is established to honour the founders of the Friends of the Ottawa Public Library Association (herein called the Friends) as well as to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Friends.
PURPOSE OF FUND
This fund, established for the School of Information Studies of the University of Ottawa, is designated to provide financial aid to students who wish to obtain a graduate degree or diploma in Information Studies at the University of Ottawa.
The applicant must:
1. be registered either as a full-time or part-time student in the Master's of Information Studies program or the Graduate Diploma in Information Studies program at the School of Information Studies at the University of Ottawa;
2. be in good academic standing; and
3. demonstrate involvement in a recognized literacy organization.
Value of the Award: Minimum $2,000 for a full-time student
Minimum $1,000 for part-time student
Number of Awards: Variable
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Graduate
Application Contact: School of Information Studies
Application Deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through www.uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries; and
2. two letters of reference addressed to the chair of the selection committee.