Accenture Scholarship Fund (722200100277)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWMENT FUND
TITLE OF ENDOWMENT FUND
Accenture Scholarship Fund
PURPOSE OF FUND
The purpose of the fund is to award an annual scholarship to a student in their 4th year of study at the Telfer School of Management or in the Computer Science Program at the Faculty of Engineering.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- have successfully completed their third year of studies and be registered in the fourth year of a program at the Telfer School of Management or the Computer Science Program at the Faculty of Engineering;
- demonstrate leadership in extracurricular activities, such as professional/school/social/community organizations, sports or part-time employment;
- demonstrate academic excellence (students from the Telfer School of Management with a CGPA of at least 7.5, and students from the Faculty of Engineering with a CGPA of at least 8.0.); and
- demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in consulting.
- Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
- Number of awards: One (alternating between the Telfer School of Management and the Computer Science Program)
- Frequency of the award: Annual
- Level or program of study: Undergraduate
- Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
- Application deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and must include:
- the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries;
- a non-official copy of the applicant’s transcript; and
a letter describing the applicant’s interest in pursuing a career in consulting.