Anello Castrucci Scholarship (722200301809)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Anello Castrucci Scholarship
This fund was established in 2000 in honour of Anello Castrucci on the occasion of his 70th birthday by his family: Giuseppe R. (BSS’88, BA’84) and Caroline Castrucci, Wilma and Tom Bianco and Brigida and Fortunato Aversa.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to deserving students who are registered in at least one course in Italian Studies at the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures and who are involved in the Ottawa community.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
2. be registered as an undergraduate student at the University of Ottawa;
3. be registered, at the time of application, in at least one course in Italian Studies at the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures;
4. be in good academic standing; and
5. be involved in the Ottawa community.
Value of the award: Minimum $500
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
1. an unofficial copy of the applicant’s transcript; and
2. the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries.