Roland Lecomte Scholarship (712240301522)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
TITLE OF ENDOWED FUND
Roland Lecomte Scholarship
This fund was established by the School of Social Work with the support from the Ontario Association of Social Workers to recognize the contribution of Roland Lecomte, one of the founders and first director of the School. This fund was established by the School of Social Work with the support from the Ontario Association of Social Workers to recognize the contribution of Roland Lecomte, one of the founders and first director of the School.
PURPOSE OF FUND
The purpose of the fund is to recognize the work of a student of the School of Social Work, Faculty of Social Sciences, who has developed a research-intervention program for French Communities
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
2. be registered full-time in the 2nd year of the Master’s program in Social Work at the School of Social Work at the Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Ottawa; and
3. have presented a detailed research-intervention project (maximum 2 pages) for French Communities - the project must highlight the practical applications resulting from the research and it must be the one that would better respond to the needs of French communities.
Value of the award: Variable
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Graduate
Application contact: Director, School of Social Work
Application deadline: February 28
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through www.uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries; and
2. the research-intervention project (maximum 2 pages).