RCNair Scholarship (712220102379)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF)
This fund was created in 2004 by Dr. Rama Chandran Nair, professor and director of graduate program in the Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine. The family wishes to thank the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through their generous matching contribution.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to deserving graduate students in the Epidemiology Program at the Faculty of Medicine who demonstrate a financial need.
The applicant must:
- be registered as a full-time student in the M.Sc. or in the Ph.D., Epidemiology Program at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ottawa;
- be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP rules;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
- demonstrate academic excellence
- Value of the award: Variable
- Number of awards: Variable
- Frequency of the award: Annual
- Level or program of study: Graduate
- Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
- Application deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.
 OSOTF: Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund
 OSAP: Ontario Student Assistance Program