Science Students' Association International Student Scholarship (722200201672)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
TITLE OF ANNUAL FUND
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
A SCIENCE STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
These funds were established in 2003 by the Science Students’ Association in accordance with the results of its 2002 referendum. These scholarships are to be made available for Faculty of Science undergraduate students.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To award scholarships to deserving Faculty of Science students.
The applicant must:
- be registered full-time in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Science of the University of Ottawa
- be registered for the upcoming Fall term;
- be an international student; and
- be in good academic standing.
Value of the award: $500
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: May 1
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
1. a non-official copy of the applicant’s transcript; and
2. a letter from the applicant (max. 500 words) detailing their experience as an international student at the University of Ottawa, and why they chose to pursue studies in science at the University of Ottawa.