Aboriginal Students Scholarship (722200102464)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Aboriginal Students Scholarship
A Hundred Answers Inc. has established a scholarship to be provided to an aboriginal student for furtherance of their education in a post-secondary institution. A Hundred Answers Inc. is an aboriginal corporation interested in giving back to the aboriginal community. The corporation has a strong belief in providing the empowering tool of education in order to better the aboriginal community and society as a whole.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a full-time student of aboriginal ancestry who demonstrates financial need.
The applicant must:
1. be of aboriginal ancestry;
2. be a Canadian citizen;
3. be registered as a full-time student at the University of Ottawa; and
4. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
Value of the award: Variable
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through www.uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. a proof of the applicant’s aboriginal ancestry.