MNP Indigenous Student Scholarship (722200102464)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
MNP Indigenous Student Scholarship
This scholarship was generously created by A Hundred Answers Inc. for furtherance of Indigenous students’ education in a post-secondary institution. A Hundred Answers Inc. is an aboriginal corporation interested in giving back to the Indigenous community. The corporation has a strong belief in providing the empowering tool of education in order to better the Indigenous community and society.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a full-time student of Indigenous ancestry who demonstrates financial need.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen;
2. provide documented proof of Indigenous identity, as per the requirements of the University of Ottawa Indigenous Admissions Policy;
3. be registered as a full-time student at the University of Ottawa; and
4. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
Value of the award: Variable
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. documented proof of Indigenous identity, as per the requirements of the University of Ottawa Indigenous Admissions Policy.