Nadine Saumure Bursary in History (OTSS) (722221102269)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWMENT FUND
NAME OF ENDOWMENT FUND (OTSS  )
Nadine Saumure Bursary in History
Nadine Saumure is a graduate (BA'94) of the University of Ottawa’s Lettres françaises and History departments. She was the recipient of a number of bursaries during her studies and has established this bursary to provide financial assistance for Franco-Ontarian students in the History Department. The donor thanks the Government of Ontario for its contribution under its matching program.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to a full-time Franco-Ontarian student in the Department of History at the University of Ottawa. 
The applicant must:
1. be registered as full-time student in a baccalaureate program, pursuing either a major or minor in History at the University of Ottawa;
* N.B. Preference will be given to candidates of Franco-Ontarian origin.
2. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules;
3. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
4. demonstrate academic excellence.
Value of the Bursary: Minimum $1,000
Number of Bursaries: Variable
Frequency of the Bursary: Annual, beginning in 2009-2010
Level of the Bursary: Undergraduate
Contact Person: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. a short biography (max. 300 words) outlining the candidate’s Franco-Ontarian origins.