Marcil Lavallée Accounting Scholarship (722200302740)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Marcil Lavallée Accounting Scholarship
This scholarship was generously created by Marcil Lavallée. Founded in 1980, Marcil Lavallée is proud of its staff of approximately 80 employees - a dynamic and dedicated team of public accountants and tax specialists whose sole objective is to offer exceptional service that meets their clients’ expectations. They are firmly committed to excellence in every service they provide, regardless of the field.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a Francophone student who is registered to the accounting program and who has demonstrated community involvement.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
2. be registered as a full-time student to the undergraduate accounting program at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa;
3. be registered to at least 3 courses (9 credits) in French in a semester;
4. demonstrate academic excellence; and
5. demonstrate community involvement.
Value of the award: $1,000
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries; and
2. a non-official copy of the applicant’s academic transcript.