Judith R. Raymond Scholarship in Cancer Research (712240300928)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF THE ENDOWMENT FUND
JUDITH R. RAYMOND SCHOLARSHIP IN CANCER RESEARCH
This fund was established by a generous gift from Mr. James M. Inglis.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To promote research on cancer through a scholarship for a graduate student at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ottawa. This scholarship will give preference to research in types of cancer affecting mostly women.
The candidate must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be a graduate student at the Faculty of Medicine; and
- be conducting or participating in research on cancer.
Note: Preference will be given to research in types of cancer primarily affecting women.
Value of the Award: Minimum $5,000
Number of Awards: Variable
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Graduate
Application Contact: Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office, Faculty of Medicine
Application Deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
- the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries; and
- a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s supervisor.