Huberte Bourbonnais Scholarship (OTSS) (762220102536)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND (OTSS  )
Huberte Bourbonnais Scholarship
PURPOSE OF FUND
To award a scholarship to a deserving Franco-Ontarian student who is studying in French at the University of Ottawa.
The applicant must:
1. be registered as a full-time student in a French program at the University of Ottawa;
2. be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident;
3. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP rules  ;
4. be Franco-Ontarian;
5. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
6. be in good academic standing.
Value of the award: Minimum $3,500
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate and graduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. a high school transcript to confirm that the applicant is Franco-Ontarian.