Fasken Bursary (CLAW) (742200100257)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
This bursary has been established by Fasken LLP, a leading international business law and litigation firm with more than 770 lawyers across Canada, Europe and South Africa.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide a bursary to a first year law student in financial need at the Common Law Section of the Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa.
The applicant must:
- be registered full-time in first year , in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section of the University of Ottawa;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
- be in good academic standing
Value of Award: $600
Number of Awards: 1
Frequency of Awards: Annual
Level of Award: Undergraduate
- Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
- Application Deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.