Pagé-Valin Family Scholarship (OSOTF) (722220101887)
TITLE OF ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF  )
Pagé-Valin Family Scholarship
This fund was established in 2004 to honour the Pagé and Valin families, whose members have studied or worked at the University of Ottawa since the late 1800s. The scholarship is offered by Louise Pagé-Valin, a University alumna and former employee.
The donor wishes to thank the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through their generous matching contribution.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to students in need registered at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident;
2. be registered as full-time or part-time undergraduate student in the Telfer School of Management’s BCom in Human Resources Management OR Certificate in Human Resources Management;
3. meet the Ontario residency requirement, as per OSAP  rules;
4. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
5. contribute to the university community or to the community at large as a volunteer in recreational or social activities that benefit these communities.
Value of the award: Minimum $2,000
Number of awards: Minimum one
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate (or PhD, once the doctoral program in human resources management is established)
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries