Donna Pritlove Scholarship (722200302159)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Donna Pritlove Scholarship
This scholarship was created by James Pritlove in honour of his mother, Donna.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to a single mother studying in an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
2. be registered as a full-time or part-time student in an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa;
3. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
4. be a single mother who has custody of a child.
Value of the Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: One
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. documentation proving that dependent children are living full time with the applicant.