Donna-Pritlove Scholarship (722200302159)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR A NON-ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF NON-ENDOWED FUND
This scholarship was created by James Pritlove in honour of his mother, Donna.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to a single mother studying in an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be registered as a full-time or part-time student in an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
- be a single mother who has custody of a child.
Value of the Award: $1,500
Number of Awards: One
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
- the Financial Questionnaire; and
- documentation proving that dependent children are living full time with the applicant.