Toth Family Fellowship in Parkinson's Research (712200102635)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR A NON-ENDOWED FUND
TITLE OF NON-ENDOWED FUND
Toth Family Fellowship in Parkinson’s Research
This fund was generously created by the Toth Family.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To award a fellowship to a deserving graduate student at the Faculty of Medicine who is conducting research on Parkinson’s disease.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident;
- be registered as a full-time student in a thesis-based graduate program at the Faculty of Medicine;
- be conducting research on Parkinson’s disease; and
- demonstrate outstanding potential in their field of study.
Note: Preference will be given to applicants who are not be supported by a competitive external scholarship (e.g., from NSERC or OGS).
- Value of the award: $10,000
- Number of awards: One
- Frequency of the award: Annual
- Level or program of study: Graduate
- Application contact: Administration Office, Parkinson Research Consortium
- Application deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
- the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries;
- a one-page description of the applicant’s research on Parkinson’s disease; and
- two letters of reference.