Gaby St-Pierre Mobility Scholarship (OTSS) WINTER (722220102595)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWMENT FUND (OTSS  )
GabySt-Pierre Mobility Scholarship
Gaby St-Pierre has had a long and varied career at the Telfer School of Management. As a graduate of the Bachelor of Commerce and Master’s in Business Administration programs, he has continued to make a contribution to the Telfer School through his extensive work with the Telfer School of Management Alumni Association, the Michel Cloutier Marketing Competition and as organizer of the first Scholarship Golf Tournament. He currently holds the position of Director of Co-operative Education Programs at the University of Ottawa.
Gaby St-Pierre would like to thank the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through their generous matching contributions.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to a Telfer School of Management student who demonstrates financial need and intends to complete a co-op placement abroad (national or international).
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident;
2. be a Telfer School of Management student admitted to the Co-op Program;
3. intend to complete a co-op term in Canada (outside the national capital region and the Outaouais) or in a foreign country. Preference will be given to students who are doing an international co-op term;
4. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules; and
5. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
Value of the Award: $1,000 for a co-op term completed in Canada (outside the national capital region and the Outaouais)
$1,500 for a co-op term completed in a foreign country
Number of Awards: Variable
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: January 30
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.