IODE Lord Dundonald Chapter Award (722200102810)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR A NON ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF NON ENDOWED FUND
IODE Lord Dundonald Chapter Award
PURPOSE OF FUND
Financially support a student graduating from high school in the Ottawa region who is entering a full-time program and demonstrates both financial need and academic achievement.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person with the protected/refugee status;
- be admitted to a full-time undergraduate program at the University of Ottawa;
- be graduating from a high school in the Ottawa region;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
- demonstrate academic excellence.
Value of the award: Variable
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Every two years
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
- the Financial Questionnaire; and
- a copy of the applicant’s high school transcript.