Class of 1978 Entrance Scholarship (OTSS) (741220102408)
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Class of 1978 Entrance Scholarship
This scholarship was generously established by the Common Law Section’s Class of 1978.
The donors wish to thank the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through their generous matching contribution.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial support to a student entering the first year of the JD Program at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, whose education would otherwise be compromised.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person with the protected/refugee status;
2. be admitted in the first year of the JD Program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section of the University of Ottawa;
3. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules;
4. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
5. demonstrate academic excellence.
Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: May 1
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must apply through the Admission Bursary – English JD Program (99950) or Admission Bursary - French JD Program (99948).