Science Students' Association Time Management Award (722200301680)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
TITLE OF ENDOWED FUND
Science Students’ Association Time Management Award
The Science Students’ Association funds were established in 2003 by the Science Students’ Association in accordance with the results of its 2002 referendum, while Professor Christian Detellier was Dean of the Faculty of Science. These scholarships are to be made available for Faculty of Science undergraduate students. The fund for the Science Student’s Association’s Time Management Award was endowed in 2010.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To award a scholarship to undergraduate students at the Faculty of Science who demonstrate a high level of involvement in various activities.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be registered full-time in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Science of the University of Ottawa
- be registered for the upcoming Fall term;
- demonstrate a high level of involvement in various activities; and
- have a minimum CGPA of 7.0.
- Value of the award: Variable
- Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: AnnualLevel or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: May 1
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
- a non-official copy of the applicant’s transcript;
- the Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries;
- a letter from the applicant (max. 250 words) detailing their extracurricular activities and how they manage them along with school; and
- references for verification of the specific examples used in responses.