Criminology Undergraduate Students Association Bursary (OSOTF) (722220101912)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWMENT FUND (OTSS  )
Students Association Bursary
This bursary fund was initiated at the end of the 2005-06 academic year by Kevin Wall during his tenure as vice-president (finance) of the Criminology Undergraduate Students Association. With leftover funds raised from student levies every year, it is the CSA’s wish to give back to the Criminology students who support their mandate throughout the year through these fees. This bursary is not only for those who demonstrate a financial need but who also get involved or excel in extra-curricular activities. The Criminology Undergraduate Students Association thanks the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through its generous matching contributions.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to Criminology undergraduate students who demonstrate a financial need.
The applicant must:
1. be registered as a 3rd or 4th year student in the Criminology program of the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Ottawa;
2. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules;
3. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa;
4. have a minimum CGPA of 7.0; and
5. demonstrate extracurricular involvement, on campus or in the community.
Note: Members of the Criminology Undergraduate Students Association Executive Committee are ineligible for this bursary.
Value of the Award: Minimum $500
Number of Awards: Two
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca/, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.