P.-Andrée-Wylie Scholarship Fund (OSOTF) (742220101007)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWMENT FUND ( OSOTF * )
P. Andrée Wylie Scholarship Fund
This fund has been established by Torrance Wylie to honour his wife Andrée on the occasion of their 35th Wedding Anniversary. Andrée is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and has served on the Board of Governors of the University of Ottawa. The donors wish to thank the Alumni Association of the University of Ottawa and the Government of Ontario for their matching contributions.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to students at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section whose education would otherwise be compromised.
The applicant must:
1. be registered full-time in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section at the University of Ottawa;
2. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) rules;
3. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa;
4. be in very good academic standing; and
5. demonstrate community service involvement
Value of the Award: Variable
Number of Awards: Minimum 2 (one to a student from the English program and one to a student from the French program).
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.
* OSOTF: Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund