Anie Rouleau International Exchange Scholarship (OSOTF) (722220101357)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF)
The Faculty of Administration (now the Telfer School of Management) created this fund with revenues from the 1999 Annual Golf Tournament, in honour of Anie Rouleau, a dynamic businesswoman who graduated from the Faculty in 1992. During the summer following her graduation, Ms. Rouleau started her own company. Since 2011, she is the founder and CEO of The Unscented Company.
Exchange programs give students a unique chance to enhance their academic and professional training in a different environment, and at the same time discover another country and culture, as well as other customs.
The Telfer School appreciates the matching contribution of the Government of Ontario through its Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund program.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to help offset expenses for students at the Telfer School of Management participating in international exchange programs, whether virtually or in person.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or a person with the protected/refugee status;
- be registered as a full-time student in an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa;
- be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP rules;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
- participate in an international exchange program, whether virtually or in person.
Value of the award: Minimum $500
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: February 28
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
- the Financial Questionnaire; and
- proof of participation in an international exchange program.