Anie Rouleau International Exchange Scholarship (OSOTF) (722220101357)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWMENT FUND ( OSOTF * )
Anie Rouleau International Exchange Scholarship
The Telfer School of Management created this fund with revenues from the 1999 Annual Golf Tournament, in honour of Anie Rouleau, a dynamic businesswoman who graduated from the Faculty in 1992. In the summer of her graduation, Ms. Rouleau started her own company and has progressed from manager-owner to president of a national corporation at Maclean Power Systems Canada. The School appreciates the matching contribution of the Government of Ontario through its Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund program.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to help offset travel expenses for students of the Telfer School of Management participating in International Exchange Programs.
The applicant must:
1. be registered full-time at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa;
2. participate in International Exchange Programs;
3. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) rules; and
4. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
Value of the Award: Minimum $500
Number of Awards: Variable
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: March 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.
* OSOTF: Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund