Science Students' Association Financial Need Bursaries for Students Outside Ontario (722200102322)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
TITLE OF ENDOWED FUND
Science Students’ Association’s Financial Need Bursaries
for Students Outside Ontario
The Science Students’ Association funds were established in 2003 by the Science Students’ Association in accordance with the results of its 2002 referendum, while Professor Christian Detellier was Dean of the Faculty of Science. These scholarships are to be made available for Faculty of Science undergraduate students. The fund for the Science Student’s Association’s Financial Need Bursaries for Students Outside Ontario was endowed in 2010.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial support to deserving undergraduate students at the Faculty of Science.
The applicant must:
- be registered full-time in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Science of the University of Ottawa;
- be registered for the upcoming Fall term;
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- be resident of a province other than Ontario;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
- be in good academic standing.
- Value of the award: Variable
- Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
- Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: May 1st
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include:
- the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. a non-official copy of the applicant’s transcript.