Wildeboer-Dellelce Entrance Scholarship (OSOTF) (741220102315)
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF  )
Wildeboer Dellelce Entrance Scholarship
This fund was established thanks to the generosity and leadership of Perry Dellelce (LL.B. 1990) and Wildeboer Dellelce LLP. The donor thanks the Government of Ontario for its matching contributions through the Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund Program.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial support to a student entering the first year of the JD Program at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, whose education would otherwise be compromised.
The applicant must:
1. be admitted and registered in the 1st year of the JD Program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section of the University of Ottawa;
2. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules;
3. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa;
4. demonstrate academic excellence; and
5. demonstrate significant involvement in community service.
Value of the Award: Variable
Number of Awards: One
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: Undergraduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: May 1
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.