Père Jean-Baptiste Dupuy Entrance Scholarship (OSOTF) (721220100977)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF  )
Father Jean-Baptiste Dupuy Admission Scholarship
This scholarship was created by the Estate of Mr. Charles Douglas Ogilvie to honour the memory of Father Jean-Baptiste Dupuy, vicar of the catholic parish of Cyrville from 1911 to 1925. The executors of the Estate of Mr. Ogilvie would like to thank the Government of Ontario for its generous matching contributions.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Recognize a student from the Lester B. Pearson Catholic High School who intends on studying at the University of Ottawa for his/her academic excellence and community involvement. The student must demonstrate financier need as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
The applicant must:
1. be admitted and registered at the University of Ottawa
2. have completed his/her high school studies at the Lester B. Pearson Catholic High School;
3. have an admission average of 80 %;
4. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) rules;
5. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
6. have demonstrated community involvement (participation in academic activities, school fundraisers and community organizations, leadership experience, etc.)
Value of the award: Minimum $600
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: March 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. a copy of the applicant?s high school transcript.
 OSOTF : Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund