Pauline Guindon-Tassie Memorial Scholarship (712240100516)
TERMS OF REFERENCE OF ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Pauline Guindon-Tassie Memorial Scholarship Fund
The said fund shall be used for a scholarship to honour the memory of Pauline Guindon-Tassie.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To award a scholarship to a full-time student enrolled in the MBA program at the Telfer School of Management, who has distinguished him/herself through his/her active promotion of the Telfer brand, both inside and outside the program.
The candidate must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be enrolled in the intensive MBA program at the Telfer School of management;
- have completed at least 30 credits of MBA courses out of which at least 24 are core courses;
- be in good academic standing; and
- have distinguished him/herself through his/her active promotion of the Telfer brand, both inside and outside the program.
Value of the Award: Minimum $1,000
Number of Awards: Minimum one
Frequency of the Award: Annual
Level of the Award: MBA
No application is necessary; the scholarship will be awarded automatically.