IODE Lord Dundonald Giselle Lazure Memorial Award (762201302648)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
IODE Lord Dundonald Giselle Lazure Memorial Award
PURPOSE OF FUND
Allocate an award to a French-speaking student who has a mental and/or physical disability and demonstrates both academic achievement and a financial need.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
2. be registered as a student at the University of Ottawa;
3. be a Francophone;
4. have a mental and/or physical disability;
5. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
6. demonstrate academic excellence.
Value of the award: Minimum $500
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate and graduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through www.uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire;
2. a copy of the applicant’s high school transcript; and
3. a proof of the applicant’s mental and/or physical disability.