Jack Meadows Memorial Award (721200302724)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Jack Meadows Memorial Award
PURPOSE OF FUND
Financially support incoming students who are graduating from high school in the Ottawa region and who demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
2. be admitted as a full-time student at the University of Ottawa;
3. be graduating from a high school in the Ottawa region;
4. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
5. demonstrate academic excellence.
Value of the award: Variable
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: March 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through www.uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include:
1. the Financial Questionnaire; and
2. a copy of the applicant’s high school transcript.