Iain Beaudoin Memorial Award (OTSS) (742221102373)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWMENT FUND (OTSS)
Iain Beaudoin Memorial Award
This award was created in honour of Iain Beaudoin (’06). As a proud graduate of the French Common Law Program, Iain Beaudoin was keenly aware of the financial constraints felt by many of his classmates. The family of Mr. Beaudoin has generously created this award in order to assist law students with financial need.
The donors thank the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through their generous matching contributions.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial support to second-year students in the French-language JD program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section.
The applicant must:
- be registered as a full-time second-year student in the French-language JD program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section;
- be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP rules; and
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
- Value of the Award: Minimum $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Frequency of the Award: Annual
- Level of the Award: JD (French Common Law Program), second year
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.
 OTSS: Ontario Trust Student Support
 OSAP: Ontario Student Assistance Program