Memorial Piano Scholarship (OTSS) (762220101384)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWMENT FUND (OTSS)
Memorial Piano Scholarship
This fund was established by a professor in the School of Music of the University of Ottawa, who wishes to remain anonymous. The founder of this fund appreciates the matching contribution of the Alumni Association of the University of Ottawa and the Government of Ontario.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial aid to a Piano Performance student in the third or fourth year of the undergraduate program or in the graduate program of the School of Music.
The applicant must:
- be a full-time Piano Performance student in the 3rd or 4th year of the undergraduate program or in the graduate program of the School of Music;
- be an Ontario resident (as per OSAP - Ontario Student Assistance Program - rules);
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the
University of Ottawa; and
- show outstanding potential as a performing pianist.
- Value of the Award: Minimum $500
- Number of Awards: Variable
Frequency of the Award: Annual
- Level of the Award: Undergraduate or graduate
Application Contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application Deadline: October 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include:
- the Financial Questionnaire; and
- a letter from a Faculty member of the Performance Sector, School of Music, stating that the candidate show outstanding potential as a performing pianist.
 OTSS: Ontario Trust Student Support