Charles Sean Alger Memorial Scholarship (OSOTF) (762220100979)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF  )
Charles Sean Alger Memorial Scholarship Fund
This fund was established in 1997 by the family and friends of Charles Sean Alger.
The donors thank the Alumni Association of the University of Ottawa and the Government of Ontario for their matching contributions.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide assistance to medical students in financial need.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person with the protected/refugee status;
2. be registered full-time at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Ottawa;
3. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules;
4. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa;
5. demonstrate a history of satisfactory academic achievement as determined by the selection committee; and
6. be admitted to a graduate level program with a health research component.
Value of the award: Variable
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Graduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial