Cisco Systems Canada Co. FIRST Engineering Scholarship (721200302552)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Cisco Systems Canada Co.
First Engineering Scholarship
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a deserving female student admitted to the Faculty of Engineering and who is (or has been) extensively involved in her school's FIRST team (FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge).
The applicant must:
1. be a female student in her final year of high school;
2. be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, protected person, or international student;
3. be admitted into an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Engineering;
4. be (or have been) extensively involved in her school's FIRST team (FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge); and
5. have a minimum average of 90 % in the prerequisite courses for entrance into her program at the Faculty of Engineering
Value of the award: 5 000$
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Services
Application deadline: March 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the applicant's official high school transcript.