Christine Manseau Scholarship (OTSS) (742220102535)
TITLE OF ENDOWED FUND (OTSS  )
Christine Manseau Scholarship
This scholarship was generously created in honour of Christine Manseau by her family. The donors wish to thank the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through their generous matching contribution.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial support to a second- or third-year student in the French-language JD program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section who has shown a commitment to worker's rights.
The applicant must:
1. be registered as full-time second- or third-year student in the French-language JD program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section;
2. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules;
3. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa;
4. have a minimum CGPA of 7,0; and
5. have demonstrated a commitment to worker’s rights.
Value of the award: Variable
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: JD
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.