Bossé-Andrieu/Mareschal Scholarship (OSOTF) (722220101255)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF)
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
Bossé-Andrieu / Mareschal Scholarship
This fund was established in 1998 by Jacqueline Bossé-Andrieu during her term as Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Arts, and by Geneviève Mareschal, Director of the School of Translation and Interpretation at the time.
The donors wish to thank the Alumni Association of the University of Ottawa and the Government of Ontario who helped create this fund through their generous matching contribution.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to students of the School of Translation and Interpretation whose education would otherwise be compromised.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person with the protected/refugee status;
- be registered as a full-time student in the second or third year of the Honours B.A. (English-French) program at the School of Translation and Interpretation of the University of Ottawa;
- meet the Ontario residency requirement, as per OSAP rules;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
- have obtained an average of at least B+ in the French and French Translation courses at the School of Translation and Interpretation.
Value of the award: Minimum $1,000
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
- the Financial Questionnaire; and
- an unofficial copy of the applicant’s transcript.
 OSOTF: Ontario Student Opportunity Trust Fund
 OSAP: Ontario Student Assistance Program