Achille Pinard Scholarship (712200300001)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND
PURPOSE OF FUND
Encourage research on Canadian history.
The applicant must:
- be registered as a full-time student in a master’s program at the Department of History;
- write a thesis or a research paper on a subject in Canadian history;
- be in excellence academic standing; and
- not hold an assistantship at the moment of the application or at the moment of awarding.
Value of the award: Minimum 1 500 $
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Master’s
Application contact: Department of History
Application deadline: May 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through the uoZone portal, and should include:
1. a summary of the thesis project or research paper approved by the Department of History; and
2. a schedule of the work accomplished and of the work to come.