Institute of Canadian and Aboriginal Studies Scholarship (762220101244)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ENDOWED FUND
NAME OF ENDOWED FUND (OSOTF  )
Institute of Canadian and Aboriginal Studies Scholarship
The fund was established by André Plourde during his tenure as professor at the Department of Economics of the University of Ottawa. The donor thanks the Alumni Association of the University of Ottawa and the Government of Ontario for their matching contributions.
PURPOSE OF FUND
To provide financial assistance to undergraduate or graduate students in a Canadian Studies or Aboriginal Studies program at the University of Ottawa whose education would otherwise be compromised.
The applicant must:
1. be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident;
2. be registered as a full-time student in a Canadian Studies or Aboriginal Studies program at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Ottawa;
3. be an Ontario resident, as per OSAP  rules;
4. demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa; and
5. demonstrate academic excellence
Value of the award: Variable
Number of awards: Variable
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate or graduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: October 31
Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.