Nancy Malloy Memorial Admission Scholarship (721200305115)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR AN ANNUAL FUND
NAME OF ANNUAL FUND
Nancy Malloy Memorial Admission Scholarship
This scholarship was generously created by Ms. Sarah Jacqueline Parr, in memory of Nancy Malloy.
PURPOSE OF FUND
Award a scholarship to a newly-admitted undergraduate student at the Telfer School of Management who demonstrates financial need.
The applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student;
- be admitted as a full-time student in an undergraduate program at the Telfer School of Management of the University of Ottawa;
- have a minimum admission average of 80 %; and
- demonstrate financial need, according to the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa.
Note: The selected recipient will receive their scholarship once they are registered to the University of Ottawa.
Value of the award: $1,000
Number of awards: One
Frequency of the award: Annual
Level or program of study: Undergraduate
Application contact: Financial Aid and Awards Service
Application deadline: March 31
- Applications must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries, which can be accessed through uozone.uOttawa.ca, and should include the Financial Questionnaire.